As everyone knows, currently the Novel Coronavirus (COVID-19) is a pandemic disease spread across the world and almost every government has initiated lockdown in their countries.
In this video, we are going to see some introduction of COVID-19 and the significance of lockdown in reducing the number of deaths due to this pandemic by the use of statistics (Flattening the curve) with Simulation.
This video contains the following topics:
1) What is Pandemic?
2) The current situation for COVID-19 (Novel Coronavirus)
3) The Exponential growth of COVID-19 (Novel Coronavirus)
4) Flattening the curve for COVID-19 (Novel Coronavirus)
5) Importance of ‘Flattening the Curve’ related to COVID-19 (Novel Coronavirus)
6) The options like Lockdown, Good Hygiene Practices, and Social Distancing to flatten the curve
7) Four Simulations illustrating the impact of social distancing and Lockdown on the spread of COVID-19 (Novel Coronavirus)
I am sure you will like this video.
For references, I had taken all the charts and information from
• World Economic Forum
• World Health Organization and
• The Washington Post
The links for them are as below:
And finally, thank you for watching.